A multidisciplinary approach to behavioral health for the whole person.
- Melissa Smith describes how AscendCHC is working with the Illinettes — the University of Illinois dance team in promoting Eating Disorder Awareness.
- Most of our patients didn't realize until meeting us how common their struggles are.
- Nothing feels worse than losing control of a child. We can help you get them a lifeline.
- Programs, FAQ's, stories and treatments dedicated to helping people gain control and feel good about eating, and themselves.
- You've got more pressure than any previous generation. You are also more resilient. We can help you find your resilience.
- We've sworn to the betterment in the health of humanity. You'll not find a better partner than Ascend.
- Designed to allow participants to stay in their work, school, and home life while receiving treatment, our outpatient program supports participants in a variety of ways.
- Our multidisciplinary, licensed professionals create a safe, confidential place for you to find your way back.