Ascendchc offers the Midwest's most comprehensive behavioral health treatment. Ascendchc's locations include Chicago, Northbrook, Wilmette, and Champaign/Urbana.
- Located at 700 South Gregory Street, Ascendchc is a behavioral health clinic for eating and weight disorders, mood disorders, stress management, and adjustment and coping.
- Ascendchc is a confidential and safe place to find your way back to better emotional and physical health.
- A multidisciplinary approach to behavioral health for the whole person.
- The Midwest's most comprehensive behavioral health care for eating, mood, and anxiety disorders.
- Our multidisciplinary, licensed professionals create a safe, confidential place for you to find your way back.
- Our relationship with food can fall within a spectrum: normal eating, disordered eating, eating disorder. You may have asked yourself if you need help. How do you know you need help? You can start by reviewing these checklists.
- At Ascendchc, we are committed to surpassing all previous standards of care and accept new projects that target prevention, early intervention and intensive behavioral healthcare.
- Chicago-based psychologist Jenny Conviser recommends parents focus on the big picture.