Jenny recently visited the 9/11 memorial and was quite moved by finding beauty and inspiration in the aftermath of something so horrific.
- Our multidisciplinary team provides compassionate behavioral health care with respect and dignity for the "whole" person and their families. You are not alone. You are not blamed or shamed. We surround you with peers and experts that "get it".
- Most of our patients didn't realize until meeting us how common their struggles are.
- Nothing feels worse than losing control of a child. We can help you get them a lifeline.
- Programs, FAQ's, stories and treatment dedicated to helping you find better balance in eating and exercise, find more joy in food and restore confidence. It's time to listen to your own voice. We can help.
- You've got more pressure than any previous generation. You are also more resilient. We can help you find your resilience.
- We've sworn to the betterment in the health of humanity. You'll not find a better partner than Ascend.
- Designed to help participants continue their work, school and/or home life while receiving treatment that makes a positive difference. No Blame and No Shame.
- Binge eating disorder is characterized by compulsive overeating in which people consume huge amounts of food while feeling out of control and powerless to stop.
- Our multidisciplinary, licensed professionals create a safe, confidential place for you to find your way back.
- JOIN THE ASCENDchc TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS! MOTIVATE, EMPOWER, INSPIRE