Our multidisciplinary team provides compassionate behavioral health care with respect and dignity for the "whole" person and their families. You are not alone. You are not blamed or shamed. We surround you with peers and experts that "get it".
- ASCENDchc is thrilled to announce Dr. Chris Carr as the featured speaker for Chicago's first Sport and Performance Institute.
- Our children are raised in an obesio-genic culture created by adults. Let’s be cautious about assigning responsibility for change solely to the children.
- Most of our patients didn't realize until meeting us how common their struggles are.
- Nothing feels worse than losing control of a child. We can help you get them a lifeline.
- Programs, FAQ's, stories and treatment dedicated to helping you find better balance in eating and exercise, find more joy in food and restore confidence. It's time to listen to your own voice. We can help.
- You've got more pressure than any previous generation. You are also more resilient. We can help you find your resilience.
- We've sworn to the betterment in the health of humanity. You'll not find a better partner than Ascend.
- Designed to help participants continue their work, school and/or home life while receiving treatment that makes a positive difference. No Blame and No Shame.
- Our multidisciplinary, licensed professionals create a safe, confidential place for you to find your way back.